Substitute Office

Substitute Services Office


Our return to exceptional learning opportunities.

鶹Ƶ City Unified School District posts all Substitute Classified and Certificated opportunities on Frontline.

A Substitute Teaching Permit can be obtained through the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. 

At this time, a 30-Day Substitute Teaching permit can be obtained with a Bachelors Degree, background check, and a processing fee. Please reach out to the our Substitute Services Office for more information regarding becoming a substitute for 鶹Ƶ City Unified School District (